Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will work for wood?


The hubby just had another birthday recently, and although we haven't had a lot of time to spend with the folks lately, they were generous enough to give him the gift of a new electric smoker.

This is the kind that plugs in outside, you can add water and/or wood chips ... and Oh oh oh.... before I forget-- if anyone local has some apple wood chips or chunks, we can trade a smoked chicken or some such wheelin' and dealin' for the wood. The trade will be worth it, guaranteed.)






Seriously, I need the wood.
I'll be out front of the house with a sign.
You won't be able to miss me.






So anyway, DH starts putting the smoker together, and suddenly some familiar feeling comes over me... like I've seen this all before... a long long time ago... in a galaxy far away....

No comments: